Alliance for Decision Education
About the instructor
The Alliance for Decision Education is dedicated to the belief that better decisions lead to better lives and a better society. Our mission is to improve lives by empowering students with the decision skills to be better decision makers and better understand the world they live in.
Working with education experts, we created engaging and award-winning programs that introduced decision skills to students across the country. Our programs and instructional content help develop students’ critical thinking, social, and emotional skills. In addition, we support and assist research to develop new products, interventions, and instructional methods to help bring Decision Education to every Middle and High School student.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson Topics Include:
- Why Habits Matter
- How Habits Can Help Us Reduce Stress
- How Habits Can Help Us Be Healthy
- How Habits Can Help Us Be Productive
- How Habits Can Help Us Avoid Advertising Gimmicks
- How Habits Can Help Us Improve Relationships
- Independent Habit Project
Each Lesson Includes:
- An engaging animated video (4-7 minutes) that makes it easy to introduce the concepts.
- Structured worksheets (40-50 minutes) that tap prior knowledge, check comprehension, and help students connect the concepts to their own lives.
- Multiple extension activities (6-30 minutes) that deepen students' understanding of how habits affect society and our personal lives.
- A detailed teacher’s guide.
“This video series pairs nicely with a morning meeting. These videos are produced and written well. Great kid examples!” – Laura Martin, TeachersPayTeachers user
“This is something I have been looking for a long time to use in my class. In fact, at our school, we are currently involved in a book club reading about how to replace bad habits with constructive ones. Thanks!” – Adelina A Hicks, TeachersPayTeachers user
“All of these lessons are so well done!” – Caroline Blackburn, TeachersPayTeachers user
“This complete unit is great! I can't wait to show this to my students who are working on breaking their bad habits!” – TeachersPayTeachers user